The United States Air Force has updated their tattoo policy again, aligning with the recent changes of the Marines, Navy and Army to make it easier to enlist. While we don’t agree with tattoo restrictions, we respect the governments guidelines and will continue to offer discounted tattoo removal for those who wish to enlist in any branch of the US military but can’t due to dress code policy.
Highlights according to military.com:
- Tattoos will now be allowed on the chest, back, arms and legs and will not be restricted to size
- Anything that’s inappropriate, racist, sexist, inappropriate picture — those have never been acceptable and will still not be acceptable.
- Tattoos, brandings or body markings on the head, neck, face, tongue, lips and or scalp will still be prohibited.
- There will be no restriction on the arm up to an individual’s wrist
- The only tattoo you can have on your hand is on one finger, and that’s for both hands
- Current airmen with existing hand tattoos that were authorized under the previous policy will be grandfathered in under the old policy standards
While we’re thrilled at the less restrictive policy change with tattoos, we still remain positive that someone’s choice to decorate their body doesn’t prohibit their ability to represent America or do their job. Hopefully the other branches will follow along, soon.
We will continue to offer tattoo removal discounts for those who are trying to enlist, active duty, vets and full time first responders.
Laser tattoo removal costs just $200 per treatment at GO! Tattoo removal. We don't charge per square inch, per local, location on the body and can even treat two or three smaller tattoos at one office visit, for no added cost.
Additionally, discounts for pre-paying multiple laser tattoo removal treatments are offered. No need to send in a photo of the tattoo you want faded or removed, either.
Our pricing has always been published online, too. Don't live with tattoos you don't love. GO! Tattoo Removal can fade what you have so a tattoo artist can do a proper cover up without any compromise. We can also offer full tattoo removal*, too.
We use proven treatment protocols to achieve maximum fading at each treatment and have, since 2012.