Schedule A Laser Tattoo Removal Appointment
Schedule a laser tattoo removal when it is convenient for you. Once an appointment is booked an email confirmation will be dispatched. 72-hours prior to your laser tattoo removal appointment we’ll send another email reminding you of the forthcoming appointment and if you so choose, a text message as well.
Important! Tattoo removal treatments cannot be done while you are tan or sunburn. We also require you to stay out of the heat, direct sun, pools, oceans and jacuzzis for a minimum of 10 days following treatment. Please schedule accordingly for summer and vacations.
For all appointments, please:
- Bring photo ID / drivers license
- Shave any hair covering or around your tattoo the night before
- Avoid using any lotions or moisturizers prior to your appointment
- Eat at least a few hours prior to your appointment
- Wear comfortable clothing so we may easily access your tattoo
- We cannot treat you with sunburn or if you’ve become very tan recently
- If you’ve started taking new medication or your medication has changed please contact us immediately
- Tattoos must be at least 3 months old and fully healed in order to start treatment
- We cannot start or continue tattoo removal treatments if you have recently become pregnant or are breastfeeding
- No children under the age of 13 are allowed in the treatment room. Please arrange for an adult to accompany any children in our waiting area while treatments are being performed
Payment is accepted via cash or credit card at our office. Your credit card is only used to secure your appointment and will not be charged unless a no-show has occurred per our cancellation and missed appointment policy. A no-show appointment will result in the card on file being charged $100.00. By scheduling a tattoo removal treatment you agree to our terms of service and cancellation appointment policy.
Please review the cost and pricing of tattoo removal prior to coming into our office.
We require a minimum of 48-hour notice to cancel or reschedule any appointment, without a fee being charged. We appreciate as much notice as possible to reschedule or cancel your appointment,
To cancel or reschedule an appointment with less than 48-hour notice, please call our office at 484.648.0048 (a fee may be charged). Appointments with less than 48-hour notice cannot be cancelled via email or via any social networking sites.
Affordable Laser Tattoo Removal
Laser tattoo removal costs just $200 per treatment at GO! Tattoo removal. We don't charge per square inch, per local, location on the body and can even treat two or three smaller tattoos at one office visit, for no added cost.
Additionally, discounts for pre-paying multiple laser tattoo removal treatments are offered. No need to send in a photo of the tattoo you want faded or removed, either.
Our pricing has always been published online, too. Don't live with tattoos you don't love. GO! Tattoo Removal can fade what you have so a tattoo artist can do a proper cover up without any compromise. We can also offer full tattoo removal*, too.
We use the a proven treatment method combined with the PicoSure laser for maximum tattoo removal results.
News, Specials & More
- 1011 Brookside Rd. Suite 205, Allentown, PA 18106
Removing a visible tattoo has made my transition to a new career much easier, thank you. — Jackie
...to be having the tattoos lightened on my chest to make room for new, better tattoos! — Matt
Had a lot of fun in college and while there are no regrets, I'm happier now just having my sorority association on a resume, not my skin. — Amanda