Schedule A Laser Tattoo Removal Appointment
Appointments Available Seven Days A Week
Schedule a laser tattoo removal when it is convenient for you
Once an appointment is booked an email confirmation will be dispatched. 72-hours prior to your laser tattoo removal appointment we’ll send another email reminding you of the forthcoming appointment and if you so choose, a text message as well.
Important! Tattoo removal treatments cannot be done while you are tan or sunburn. We also require you to refrain from swimming, sun exposure and long periods in the heat (even if treated area is covered) for a minimum of 10 days following treatment.
For all appointments, please:
- Bring photo ID / drivers license
- Shave any hair covering or around your tattoo the night before
- Avoid using any lotions or moisturizers prior to your appointment
- Eat at least a few hours prior to your appointment
- Wear comfortable clothing so we may easily access your tattoo
- We cannot treat you with sunburn or if you’ve become very tan recently
- If you’ve started taking new medication or your medication has changed please contact us immediately
- Tattoos must be at least 3 months old and fully healed in order to start treatment
- We cannot start or continue tattoo removal treatments if you have recently become pregnant or are breastfeeding
- If you have a face tattoo, microblading or permanent cosmetic tattooed eyebrows (PMU) treatments cannot be done if you have used Retin-A within 30 days of appointment date
- No children under the age of 13 are allowed in the treatment room. Please arrange for an adult to accompany any children in our waiting area while treatments are being performed
Payment is accepted via cash or credit card at our office. Your credit card is only used to secure your appointment and will not be charged unless a no-show has occurred per our cancellation and missed appointment policy. A no-show appointment will result in the card on file being charged $100.00. By scheduling a tattoo removal treatment you agree to our terms of service and cancellation appointment policy.
Please review the cost of tattoo removal and available packages prior to coming into our office.
Rescheduling And Cancellations
Please call the office at 484.648.0048 to reschedule or cancel all appointments, changes cannot be made via email or social networking sites.
A minimum of 48-hour notice is required reschedule or cancel any appointment otherwise without a fee of $100.00 will be charged. Providing more notice of appointment changes is appreciated and allows other clients to book the time slot.
GO! Tattoo Removal
Without any expectation of compensation, Mike exchanges time intensive and thoughtfully thorough responses to questions I had about the removal process. I am four sessions in to a removal and was unsure about the progress, procedure and outcome I am experiencing.
After exchanging these emails I can HIGHLY recommend Go Tattoo Removal to ANYONE in the market for laser removal. The impression I am left with is that not only does Mike know what he is talking about and doing, he cares about people looking for this service and places the best interests of clients at the top. His is candid and helpful in addition to being reasonably priced, which is of itself already better than countless other vendors in the removal business.
Speak with him and see for yourself. I plan to book with them in the future.
I would also like to add that they genuinely care about their clients. I drive two hours to get to them from Delaware and as soon as I left I got a call saying that I should pull over and seek an alternate route due to traffic from a horrible accident that I would hit on my way home. They didn’t have to call me but once again they took the extra step to make sure I wasn’t sitting in traffic for 5 hours!
Long story short, go to GO!!! You won’t regret it! Not only are they kind and caring, you WILL get actual results!
Affordable Laser Tattoo Removal
Laser tattoo removal costs just $200 per treatment at GO! Tattoo removal. We don't charge per square inch, per local, location on the body and can even treat two or three smaller tattoos at one office visit, for no added cost.
Additionally, discounts for pre-paying multiple laser tattoo removal treatments are offered. No need to send in a photo of the tattoo you want faded or removed, either.
Our pricing has always been published online, too. Don't live with tattoos you don't love. GO! Tattoo Removal can fade what you have so a tattoo artist can do a proper cover up without any compromise. We can also offer full tattoo removal*, too.
We use proven treatment protocols to achieve maximum fading at each treatment and have, since 2012.
News, Specials & More
- 1011 Brookside Rd. Suite 205, Allentown, PA 18106
Removing a visible tattoo has made my transition to a new career much easier, thank you. — Jackie
...to be having the tattoos lightened on my chest to make room for new, better tattoos! — Matt
Had a lot of fun in college and while there are no regrets, I'm happier now just having my sorority association on a resume, not my skin. — Amanda